Newsletter Sign Up
- Desktop or laptop computer with at least a 13" monitor (486, 586, or Pentium processor)
- Operating system must be Windows 98 or higher
- 32 MB free RAM required
- 300 MB of free hard drive space
- CD drive
- Apperson Advantage 1200 Scanner (if you choose to use Machine Scoring)
- Create and print realistic, data-driven STAAR tests in fewer than 3 minutes.
- Data-driven, STAAR-specific Item Bank features an average of 2,000 questions per grade — more than 40 full-length STAAR Tests are just a few clicks away.
- All questions adhere to the STAAR Readiness and Supporting Standards and new Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS).
- Includes valid Reading Passage types leveled by Lexile, Dale-Chall, and Spache, and more.
- Produce easy-to-read, color coded reports FAST:
- by Student
- by Class
- by Benchmark
- by Grade
- by Teacher
- by NCLB Subgroup(s)
- Select questions by STAAR Readiness and Supporting Standards.
- Choose, order, scramble, and even select your own test items.
- Includes machine scoring and scanner support.
FCAT Test Maker PRO supports the Apperson Advantage 1200 Scanner.
What’s in the Box
- FCAT Test Maker PRO CD
- 48-page FCAT Test Maker PRO manual
- Installation Instructions
- Unlimited Site License